America - Front
America - Back
• Revamped single-player experience includes smarter AI enemies and allies, plus a greater emphasis on story told through open-ended mission-based objectives.
• New space battles allow you to dogfight in X-wings, TIE fighters, Jedi starfighters and several other starcraft, or fight it out on foot aboard an enemy capital ship.
• Special opportunities throughout the game for players to wield a lightsaber and use their favorite Force powers as a Jedi.
• More than 16 new battlefronts on land and in space, including many from Star Wars: Episode III Revenge of the Sith such as Utapau, Mustafar and the space battle above Coruscant.
• All-new classic trilogy locations including the Death Star interior, classic space battles and the fight aboard the Tantive IV, Princess Leia's blockade runner seen at the beginning of Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.
• Online multiplayer action for up to 24 players on PS2
• Created by critically acclaimed developer Pandemic Studios (Star Wars Battlefront, Mercenaries).