Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions Ships 500,000 Units - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 18 September 2020 / 1,443 Views
Publisher Bandai Namco and developer Tamsoft announced Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions has shipped 500,000 units in its first week. The figure includes digital sales.
Bandai Namco has released details on update 1.02 of the game, which will release at the end of the month:
- Adjusted difficulty level of Otomo / Hanawa Middle School Match in “Episode of Tsubasa.”
- Improved matchmaking in Division Match and the cost difference between players.
- Added a function to display the unlock condition for an unlocked DAD.
- In-game notification called “News” will be available.
- Improved other bugs and game balance issues.
- Adding several versions of top tier Training Items in a new shop called CC SHOP.
- Online Challenge and Log-in Bonus Feature to gain new Captain Coins (CC).
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions launched worldwide for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and PC via Steam on August 28.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.