Strikers 1945 III Launches for Steam at the End of June - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 01 June 2020 / 257 Views
City Connection announced the Psikyo-developed shoot ’em up, Strikers 1945 III, will launch for Windows PC via Steam on June 30. It will support English and Japanese language options.
The game is the seventh Psikyo-developed shoot ’em up title to get a release on PC this year.
Here is an overview of the game:
Here’s a challenge from 90s! The ultimate Psikyo shooter!
Strikers 1945 III is a vertical-scrolling shooter game that first appeared in arcades in 1999.
Released as the culmination of the Strikers series, this game adds new features as “technical bonuses” that are gained by getting super close to boss cores and destroying them, and “chain bonuses” that are gained by defeating enemies in succession. The score attack will be even more incendiary!
Also note the mechanic design and animation that goes through the fantastic transformation!
You can set the difficulty level, life, number of continues, controls, screen orientation, and more.
In addition, now we have online rankings! Become the worlds top Striker!
- You can fly five (+??) different types of planes, each with unique features.
- Power up with the “P” item.
- Get bombs with the “B” item to wipe out enemy bullets and evade your foes!
- Unleash the “Super Shot” to take down your enemies!
- Seven levels of difficulty can be selected for beginners.
- Now players can really test out their skills with a “Hard” and “Very Hard” mode. We’re looking for recruits who are up for the test.
- Local rankings will support all difficulty levels and your own planes.
- The vertical screen mode that allows you to play in arcade style like back in the day.
- Select the screen filter from the normal +2 version.
- You can set the number of lives from 1 to 9 and the number of continues from 0 to unlimited.
- Assign “Shot,” “Auto Shot,” and “Bomb” in the key configuration.
- The vertical screen mode can be operated in the horizontal mode as well! Now enjoy a completely different gameplay.
- This is a new feature that has a very severe mode with a fixed difficulty level and number of lives..
- Compete in high scores and score attacks against players from all over the world!
- Online rankings can be viewed from the options menu.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.