By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Microsoft is really doomed on VGC

Tagged games:

Halo 4, the biggest game on Xbox 360, leaked over the weekend, 4 weeks prior to its official release and it's quiet here as if nothing happened.

We need to revive Microsoft/Xbox.

Around the Network

maybe nobody wants to talk about the subject to avoid spoilers?

Meh, happens on every game doesn't it?

Plus the latest 360s cant be hacked and the previous version is pretty darn hard to crack.

Yay!!!

Go to filters > and Check the Microsoft discussions box > You will find a huge thread about Halo 4 where most of the halo fans posted they don't want to post about that shit.

Didn't even hear of the leak lol! Well don't think I have the time to play it anyway, let alone have any means to do so anyway :D, 360 not altered in any way.

Disconnect and self destruct, one bullet a time.

Around the Network

i still don't get why people talk about it everywhere even here in minimum 2 threads only abou this so no clue why you open a new thread. all games get leaked, if it is 4 weeks or 8 days before release, if i don't play illegal downloads i don't play them and if i play them i also play them if they get leaked only a week before

a good example is resident evil 6 which was also leaked but almost no gaming site or forum talked about it.

Quite simple 6 out of the 7 Xbox ( :D ) fans on this site don't care because they don't want spoilers.

Microsoft is doomed... Halo 4 will fail because everyone already played the leaked version...

Will sell 5M 1st week though... Just people who want to buy the game to collect dust.

haha

The internet does not equal the Microsoft fanbase. 99.8% of Xbox owners haven't a clue that the game has been leaked and they never will. The game will happily sell millions the first week.