By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Predict which game will be released before, The Last Guardian or Kingdom Hearts III

Tagged games:

Which game will be released before, KHIII or The Last Guardian

Kingdom Hearts III 35 54.69%

The Last Guardian 23 35.94%

Neither of those, both wi... 6 9.38%

Total:64

Predict which game will be released before, The Last Guardian or Kingdom Hearts III

I think both games will be relased by 2015 :P

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
Kingdom Hearts 3 in 2015

The Last Guardian in 20XX.

The year 20XX must be the result of the division of infinite by zero XD

Half Life 3!!! Oh wait...

But seriously... Why are the third installments of some of the best games take do damn long to get out...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Final Fantasy XV will be released before the Last Guardian or Kingdom Hearts III

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
Final Fantasy XV will be released before the Last Guardian or Kingdom Hearts III

I think this is definitely a given

Around the Network
Soriku said:
BasilZero said:
Kingdom Hearts 3 in 2015

2015 is pretty generous considering they're not working on FF XV and KH3 at the same time (and FF XV probably has higher priority). More like 2016.

Why can't they work on both games at the same time since there's two different teams making each game?

I'm gonna guess that we see The Last Guardian first.

4 ≈ One

BasilZero said:
Kingdom Hearts 3 in 2015

this isn't Megaman!

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

I am pretty sure we are getting the last guardian first (unless it is vaporware). We still don't even have a release date for FF15.

BTW awesome avatar!

I actually believe we will get The Last Guardian before KH3. Only because SE take a million years to make a HD game.