By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTA V - 360 or PS3?

Tagged games:

Defenetive Version?

360 31 17.13%

PS3 105 58.01%

won't be too different.... 27 14.92%

see results 18 9.94%

Total:181

I have a quick question. Was it already stated by someone how much worse the 360 version will be performance wise?

I don't have a PS3 and won't buy one just for one game.

Around the Network

Get the 360 version. Generally most of the multiplats have better play on it. Really depends on which system you spend most of your time on now.

I wait for next gen, i am sure this will end there a days.

landguy1 said:
Get the 360 version. Generally most of the multiplats have better play on it. Really depends on which system you spend most of your time on now.

ok, thanks.

Saeko said:
I wait for next gen, i am sure this will end there a days.

Problem is I won't buy PS 4/One before a game interests me or a price cut. And it won't come out on the U....sadly.

Around the Network

Apparently, there's anti-aliasing issues on the 360 version.

http://www.examiner.com/article/gta-5-xbox-360-frame-rate-pop-up-and-anti-aliasing-discussed

There's a reason they've only been showing the PS3 footage for there trailers. I'd go with PS3 on this one.

Won't be a huge difference.
But I went with the Ps3 version.

PS3 looks like it performs better, but I'm going with the 360 version since most of my friends own that console.

Sigs are dumb. And so are you!

Blood_Tears said:
Apparently, there's anti-aliasing issues on the 360 version.

http://www.examiner.com/article/gta-5-xbox-360-frame-rate-pop-up-and-anti-aliasing-discussed

There's a reason they've only been showing the PS3 footage for there trailers. I'd go with PS3 on this one.

I played Wii a lot since 2012 so I don't care for anti-aliasing issues at all :D Good to hear that the FPS are steady and no pop up's is also great to hear, thanks!

It will be basically be the same, just buy the best game of the year for whatever platform you have