By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Game Purchase help! $25 credit from Newegg and not sure what to buy.

Tagged games:

Which option should I take?

RE 5 Gold 4 12.50%

MK 3 9.38%

RDR GOTY 18 56.25%

See Results 6 18.75%

Total:31

So, I have a $25 GC to Newegg and I've narrowed it to three choices. (all free shipping)

1) RE5 Gold Edition for $20

2) Mortal Kombat for $18

3) Red Dead Redemption GOTY Edition for $28.

With options 1 or 2 I get a game my kids can play (no foul language) and still have a few bucks to buy something else. Option 3 is a game I'm not positive I'll even like in the long run but have only hard great things.

What say you? (Please don't just answer poll but also give feedback)

EDIT: My kids would vote MK as they love the demo. However, they also loved RE4 on Wii.

Around the Network

MK has a phenomenal story mode. Its the finest in the series.

If you don't like GTA/westerns then MK all the way.

c'mon moar votes!!!

Really... only four people willing to give me their opinion?

I'd go with Red Dead Redemption

Around the Network

"With options 1 or 2 I get a game my kids can play (no foul language)"

Wtf? No shit, fuck etc?

But "Hey kids wanna tear out this girls backbone? This has educational value because you learn the anatomy of the human body"

Seriously?

Btw I voted RDR before I read your comment. The best of the 3 games plus its more like 2 games because it has all the DLC and we all know Rockstar DLC has like 1000x the value of regular DLC:

If you don't get Red Dead Redemption and help me boost, I will make sure to do a fatality on you. Tell your kids the demo is actually the full game, I doubt they will notice. You gotta help me, I'm sick of being a fat Mexican on a donkey.

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth." -My good friend Mark Aurelius

Mortal Kombat. It's a great deal, and you can play it with your kids. Win win!

I really enjoyed Red Dead Redemption. It was such an amazing experience. I was very skeptical after i gave up on finishing GTA4. This one grabbed my interest quite well. Seeing a world that existed 100 year ago, the culture, society come to life in very well crafted package. Awesome game.

Haven't played MK and Resi Evil 5.

Edit: 1000 posts. yay!

RDR