Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 Ships 7 Million Units - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 03 March 2021 / 2,366 Views
Bandai Namco in the latest issue of V-Jump has revealed shipment figures for one of its Dragon Ball games. Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 has shipped over seven million units worldwide. The figure includes digital sales.
In addition to the sales figures, the 12th free update for the game will release in Spring 2021. It iwll add Pikon as a playable character.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is available now for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Windows PC via Steam.
Here is an overview of the game:
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 builds upon the highly popular Dragon Ball Xenoverse with enhanced graphics that will further immerse players into the largest and most detailed Dragon Ball world ever developed.
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will deliver a new hub city and the most character customization choices to date among a multitude of new features and special upgrades.
- Relive the Dragon Ball story by time traveling and protecting historic moments in the Dragon Ball universe
- Brand new hub city more than 7X the size of the original game with 300 players online at the same time
- Next-gen visuals bring the Dragon Ball anime experience to life
- New characters and boss fights
- More in depth character creation system and battle adjustments
- Post launch support for one year
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.