By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - New consoles on the database (icons done by me =P minus 1)

Newest additions - more are planned

Nintendo iQue (chinese console)
Atari 2600
Atari 5200
Atari 7800
Atari Lynx
Atari Jaguar
SwanCrystal
WonderSwan Color
N-Gage

Gizmondo

WiiWare (icon done by sqrl)

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

@ssj are planning 2 put up old computers such as the zx spectrum, C64, amiga and so on.

dawve24 said:
@ssj are planning 2 put up old computers such as the zx spectrum, C64, amiga and so on.

ZX Spectrum i never heard of and isnt on the list of old consoles I am using. There are still about 13 icons for console I have to make.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Hm, sweet. Bit by bit, the site is getting better and better! :)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

zx spectrum was an old british computer and what about the amiga etc. also how do i go about adding games to the database.

Around the Network
dawve24 said:
zx spectrum was an old british computer and what about the amiga etc. also how do i go about adding games to the database.

Place your cursor over "Games" at the top of the page, then a few options will pop up, one of them being "add a game". Just be sure to use a reliable source for your info, so we have the proper title, correct spelling of the title, and correct capitalization. First priority goes to the US title of a game. If the game wasn't released in the US, go with the European title. If Japan only, you of course use the Japanese title. I always recommend copy/paste'ing the game title into the submission form to help eliminate errors(from a good site though!).

This is great. I started off the 2600 with Pitfall!, Pitfall 2, and River Raid. I gotta split soon, but will be adding more when I get the chance.

"I feel like I could take on the whole Empire myself."

^^ thanks mate

wow, tons of New systems now, thanks for the update, I'll start adding some games now, I have tons to add

I added some WW games but not approved yet.

"Like you know"

nice work ! :)