By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - ZombiU could be headed to Xbox 360

Tagged games:

I guess it depends if the Smartglass sells many units

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

Around the Network

I think the vita would be an even better fit, since it could also act as the controller in pretty much exactly the same way as the Wii U does. I don't think the tablet features are essential though, so porting this shouldn't be a problem even without Vitaglass. The title would have to be changed though, which could be a little weird.

radishhead said:

sells units? isn't smartglass an app?

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Ajescent said:
radishhead said:

Honestly, I have no idea- I thought it was a new tablet

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Ajescent said:
radishhead said:

Honestly, I have no idea- I thought it was a new tablet

No, it's an app that allows you to use tablets e.g ipads and iphones amongst others to play use certain functions when playing your game

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

Around the Network

hmmm...ZombiU was the only interesting game on the WiiU atm...and I have a 360...looks like Ninty has lost a potential buyer(at the moment)

arcane_chaos said:
hmmm...ZombiU was the only interesting game on the WiiU atm...and I have a 360...looks like Ninty has lost a potential buyer(at the moment)

Why have so many people got excited so much for this game? I mean we have had sooooooo many Zombie games this generation that it's crazy.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

My only problem with porting a WiiU game to the 360 using smart glass is you then have a controller and a table to manage. With WiiU, they're the same thing.

I'm not saying it can't be done and I think Smart Glass is pretty awesome, I just don't know if a game that is made with the WiiU in mind is so easy to port to the 360 because of Smart Glass.

That said, I can't wait for ZombiU and Smart Glass.

Devs say this sorta thing all the time. It'll remain WiiU-exclusive.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

there is no resemblance to Wii U GamePAD

smartglass This copying can be used for many things but does nothing to play