By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 343: Xbox 360 is "out of horsepower" running Halo 4

Tagged games:

Well, I suppose you'll just have to grace us with the presence of the Next-Box in 2013 then Mr Microsoft.

I for one am extremely excited to play Halo 4, and then Halo 5 on the next-gen console!

Around the Network

lets put xboxs specs to the test!

No game can be launched these days without saying its maxing out the horsepower of the console its on ¬_¬

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

There saying a lot to hype this up, they need to chill and let a gameplay video speak for itself.
if it looks like those 2 screenshots that leaked.. its not that impressive, gears 3 looked better tbh

The 2 screenshots we've seen looks like Halo Reach from 2 years ago.

Around the Network

Everyone knows that GOW1 maxed out the Xbox 360.... duh!

Tease.

Squilliam said:
Everyone knows that GOW1 maxed out the Xbox 360.... duh!

Squil please! It's common knowledge than Call of Duty 2 owns everything released on the 360, PC & PS3 since!

It's still an impressive looking title when you consider everything that Halo normally has going on at anyone point in time. 

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

Well, the last time I was impressed by the graphics of a Halo game was Halo 2. I sure hope they'll finally catch up this time around, but I don't expect it.

In the end they'll always pick the cartoonish sci-fi path anyway, which disappoints me.

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Well, the last time I was impressed by the graphics of a Halo game was Halo 2. I sure hope they'll finally catch up this time around, but I don't expect it.

In the end they'll always pick the cartoonish sci-fi path anyway, which disappoints me.

Halo, cartoonish?

Colourful and vibrant, sure, but cartoonish? Not brown and grey enough?

I LOVE ICELAND!