By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - NERD RAGE! : Who is the loudest Community?! (in Forums/game/youtube ..ect)

NERD RAGE! : Who is the loudest Community?! (in Forums/game/youtube ..ect)

Call Of Duty FANS , F$%@# cAmPeRZ F2#R 18 27.69%

Halo FANS , STFU Noob its... 25 38.46%

SOCOM FANS (jesus even the name is in Caps) 5 7.69%

Valve FANS,they made STEA... 9 13.85%

World Of Warcraft FANS (t... 8 12.31%

Total:65

Pretty self explanatory , you know those guys who scream on mics and type long and homophobic forum posts or text messages IN CAPS!?

Yeah those, who do you think the loudest?

I live for the burn...and the sting of pleasure...
I live for the sword, the steel, and the gun...

- Wasteland - The Mission.

Around the Network

WoW fans. You should go read those forums....its silly.

They are also the most vocal people i have EVER heard in public (about a video game atleast). When I played in College, my friends and I had to stop talking about WoW when we went out or without fail, someone would come up to us and try to talk about WoW as well. This literally causes us to stop going to one of our favorite restaurants due to an employee who would take his break to come TALK with us about WoW while we were eating.

Out of these choices, CoD fans. Just accept it people, some people (including myself) actually HATE MW2. Impossible I know. That being said, I still play CoD1 from time to time, and everyone on there is pretty nice. Now I know why it's the only great CoD game.

Overall, MGS fans are the worst. I'm a fan of Metal Gear Solid the game, not the series. I hate MGS 2-4, but I love MGS1. I'm often told that I'm an idiot for liking the worst in the series. Well excuse me if I like intuitive controls, a comprehensible story, good voice acting, and a script that doesn't suck. I guess I'm just 1-in-a-million.

i think Halo fans are a bit less vocal than they did before, maybe because a lot of those homophobic e-thugs moved to CoD.

SOCOM fans are.... unbearable, they just curse after every word!

SmoothCriminal said:
Out of these choices, CoD fans. Just accept it people, some people (including myself) actually HATE MW2. Impossible I know. That being said, I still play CoD1 from time to time, and everyone on there is pretty nice. Now I know why it's the only great CoD game.

Overall, MGS fans are the worst. I'm a fan of Metal Gear Solid the game, not the series. I hate MGS 2-4, but I love MGS1. I'm often told that I'm an idiot for liking the worst in the series. Well excuse me if I like intuitive controls, a comprehensible story, good voice acting, and a script that doesn't suck. I guess I'm just 1-in-a-million.

Never had i heard an MGS fan not liking the first game, its always MGS1 + MGS3 as their favorites. and also on MGO they aren't as vocal as the others. they're pretty civil. (well from my 3 years of playing it)

Around the Network

WoW fans, they're annoying as hell.

i'm surprised not a lot of people say CoD fans.

"they invented noob"
Seriously?

I've seen that used way before WC3 was released, let alone WoW(mostly in CS).

"And yet, I've realized that maybe living a "decent" life means you won't ever have a "good" life."

Son1x said:
"they invented noob"
Seriously?

I think it actually might come from warcraft 1

Son1x said:
"they invented noob"
Seriously?

well then they popularized it