Paris in the spring. Shots ring out from a gallery...A robbery – a murder – and the beginning of another epic, original Broken Sword adventure.
From multi-award winning game developers Revolution comes the latest explosive episode in this classic series. Playing as intrepid American George Stobbart and sassy French journalist Nico Collard, you find yourself on the trail of a stolen painting – and a murderous conspiracy. A conspiracy whose roots lie in mysteries older than the written word...
Armed only with logic, integrity and a wry sense of humour - can George and Nico save mankind from disaster?
Can you solve the secret of the Serpent’s Curse? A curse forged by the Devil himself...
- The latest explosive episode in the iconic Broken Sword series
- Follow the adventure across Europe and beyond, in classic 2D hand-drawn locations
- Immerse yourself in the rich storyline and interact with unforgettable characters
- Experience the very best in adventure gaming: from unique puzzles and deft subterfuge to cipher solving and time-honoured detective work
- Enjoy the award-winning scripts, and widely praised voice-acting
- Full English, German, French, Italian and Spanish speech and subtitles available, additionally with Russian subtitles
We thank all those who supported the Kickstarter crowd-funding campaign which made the development of this game possible.