By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt – Game of the Year Edition (PS4/XBO/PC) launches August 30

Tagged games:

Finally, always wait for the complete editions and I was worried they weren't doing one

Around the Network

Suppose I'll download it. Well will check on file size.
Hoping its a smaller size than the games +16 dlc, +two expansions downloaded seperately.

Sure my pc has like 10 tb of space, but I like to be efficient.

Deserves it. Easily one of the best games made this generation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

We all knew it was going to happen. And the best part is that it's cheaper than the base game at launch.

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Any word on the price? I'll probably get this next year on a psn summer sale when I've time to play it. Good news though.

Around the Network

Might give it a go. Not really a fan of The Witcher 2. Is this one different or pretty much the same?

shikamaru317 said:
KLXVER said:
Might give it a go. Not really a fan of The Witcher 2. Is this one different or pretty much the same?

Better overall. Better map and quest system, better combat, better graphics (obviously), better soundtrack. 

Nice. Ill probably check it out.

Nice! If MediaWorld will sell the PC version at a good price, I'll buy a physical copy there, otherwise I'll consider buying it DD at GOG. Not immediately, as my current PC can't run it, or if it can, it would barely be at minimum settings.

Stwike him, Centuwion. Stwike him vewy wuffly! (Pontius Pilate, "Life of Brian")
A fart without stink is like a sky without stars.
TGS, Third Grade Shooter: brand new genre invented by Kevin Butler exclusively for Natal WiiToo Kinect. PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW! 

Most awarded game of all time, yes? Maybe I am mistaken on that. I still need to go back and finish it. I'm only like 25% into it. But I know once I start playing I'll look up and 8 hours will have passed. Same reason I haven't booted up Fallout 4 in awhile.

Q/微信158167775办理国外大学毕业证成绩单和教育部学历学位认证★诚招代理★
洲际教育留学服务中心面向世界各国留学生提供以下服务:
真实教育部学历学位认证,教育部留学服务中心永久存档可查。
毕业证、成绩单等全套材料,从防伪到印刷,从水印到钢印烫金,与学校100%相同。
办理真实使馆公证(即留学回国人员证明,免费申请货后付款,不成功不收费!!!)
可以提供钢印、水印、烫金、激光防伪、凹凸版、最新版的毕业证、百分之百让您绝对满意、设计,印刷,DHL快递;毕业证、成绩单7个工作日,真实大使馆教育部认证2个月。