By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PSV Title Danganronpa 2 hits PC in April

Tagged games:

Dang, so barren. I guess no one really cares about these games : X

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network
Cloudman said:

i'm just posting so BasilZero can feel the love... and keep continuing on this website.. cause he would break down without it

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Hum... I was pretty excited for the first Dangan Ronpa, but I actually think this series was a waste of potential.

It's a great murder-mistery story, but a game like that is not supposed to have such a linear plot. It would be awesome if Dangan Ronpa was like 999 on DS, where you can take different routes. I remember you can even make everyone survive or die in 999 according to your choices. Dangan Ronpa on the other hand has zero replay value, and that's a shame for what it is.

I will skip this one, since from what I saw is just as linear as the first one.

Hype!! Oh wait I haven't played the first yet... Somebody should gift me it

BasilZero said:
NiKKoM said:

i'm just posting so BasilZero can feel the love... and keep continuing on this website.. cause he would break down without it

;o........you guys are meanies :(

All those gamrpoints we gift you by posting in your threads is our sign of love!

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

Around the Network

Good to see more Japanese love on PC!.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Cloudman said:

BasilZero said:
Cloudman said:

I'm used to it ;p

NiKKoM said:

;o........you guys are meanies :(

Meeee tooo.

Don't worry Basil Kun! We're looking out for ya xD

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

I care for Basil and his tummy!

OT: Das cool, still need to try the series.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

very excited to play this, the 1st one, and Zero Time Dilemma all on pc this summer. Can't wait.

Hi

I played the first Danganronpa, and while in general I think the game was ok, that game has one of the most 1 dimensional characters I've seen in a long time; that alone made me not like the game that much overall...I think Toko is by far the worst character I've seen in any form of entertaiment media.

If this is like the first I'll probably skip it, or wait until it's very cheap on Steam.

Nintendo and PC gamer