By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - My profile is broken...

Tagged games:

My profile page's a mess, and I can't see my sig anymore. Did I do something wrong to offend ioi or TruckOfSaurus? Why am I being cursed?

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!

Around the Network

Not just you, the whole site is glitched up and messy :/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

That's happen even with me... -____________-

Welcome to VGChartz

Everything seems okay on my end. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones. Going to my profile to check this is the first time I've actually seen the site update my point total in about a month too, so yay for that.

Around the Network

My profile was screwed up a bit for a few days a bit ago, but it got all better now. It wasn't nearly as bad as what you had, but I'm assuming the whole website is having issues.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

Vgc is going through a transition period... Its kind of like when a boy gets laid the first time. He may have trouble finding the right hole but when he does, ho ho ho!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

spurgeonryan said:
Captain_Yuri said:
Vgc is going through a transition period... Its kind of like when a boy gets laid the first time. He may have trouble finding the right hole but when he does, ho ho ho!

All holes makes young men go ho ho ho.

Thats true but 1 out of the 3 usually leads to either a slap in the face or a broken penis

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Miguel_Zorro said:

Are things messed up on the XanderXT account?

Let me see. (Check's Xander's account.) Nope.

Bet with Xander XT: 

I can beat more games on his 3DS than he can on my PSVita in a month. Loser has to buy the winner a game on his/her handheld Guess who won? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=193531

Me!