By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - So, I am playing WATCH_DOGS on PS4.

Tagged games:

Watch_Dogs (PS4)?

Nice game. 58 42.65%

Really crappy. 78 57.35%

Total:136

Well, so I bought Watch_Dogs for PS4 at some little game shop in the town next to mine today.

Just got home and started the game, it had a 90mb update, but it was fast, so, no problems.

Well, I can´t review the game yet, cause I just played 30 minutes or so, but I can give you guys my quick impressions so far:

- The graphics are decent, but not on par with INFAMOUS SECOND SON, it has some nice details here and there, but nothing too inspired, typical Ubisoft standart, looks a lot like Assassins Creed 4 in terms of details and models, not setting, of course.

- The game is kinda fun actually, much better than Sleeping Dogs, much worst than GTA 5, it is in the middle of the road of free roaming games, very middle level, like everything Ubi does.

- The hacking thing is pretty cool and the city is nice as well, driving is fun, the cockpit view is very good.

I am having fun, not a masterpiece by any means, but very decent.

The scans are from my gameplay, I took with the dualshock 4 SHARE function.

So, are you guys enjoying the game?

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

Around the Network
WagnerPaiva said:

- The game is kinda fun actually, much better than Sleeping Dogs, much worst than GTA 5

What does that even mean? I had a much better time with Sleeping Dogs than I did with GTAV.

Didn't even bother to pick this one up. Watching twitch videos made me fall asleep.

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

For the billionth time, why do people care about graphics on a console? just get a PC if you only buy games for their graphics.

Nintendo is the only company that gets "Console gaming"

PlaysWithSquirrels said:
WagnerPaiva said:

- The game is kinda fun actually, much better than Sleeping Dogs, much worst than GTA 5

What does that even mean? I had a much better time with Sleeping Dogs than I did with GTAV.

Same here. I'm actually enjoying Watch Dogs more than their Sleeping buddies, but GTA V was not that enjoyable.

So:

1. Watch Dogs

2. Sleeping Dogs

3. Paint drying

4. GTA V

Around the Network

I actually beat the game on Pc the week it came out. I thought the game was ok, not great but maybe a 6.5/10 for me. The gameplay got kind of repetitive for me and the sequences where you have to run away from enemys was beyond awful. The enemy really cheats in this game and it takes the fun out of it lol

Liked it better then GTA, GTT was grossly overrated like every GTA game side activities were terrible in GTA as was the story, the scale was impressive though., The investigation missions were fun in WD.
IMO

Watch Dogs and Sleeping dogs > GTA.

I absolutely am loving Watch Dogs. Good Variety in the side missions and I love the hacking aspect. It's the most fun I have had in an open world game in a long time.

KingKazuma34 said:
I actually beat the game on Pc the week it came out. I thought the game was ok, not great but maybe a 6.5/10 for me. The gameplay got kind of repetitive for me and the sequences where you have to run away from enemys was beyond awful. The enemy really cheats in this game and it takes the fun out of it lol

Enemy cheats how? Never saw that once.

PullusPardus said:

Nintendo is the only company that gets "Console gaming"

Total BS....Not every game comes to PC nor does every care about PC. Sony understands console gaming betetr then anyone, no multiplatform or indie support is Not what console gaming is. Just because ps4 has good graphcis does not mean everythign else is ignored.