By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Recommend me some unique games.

Tagged games:

I have a PS3, PS2, Vita, WiiU, Wii, DS and 3DS and was wondering if their were any cool unique games. Games that have a weird battle system, or belong to an obscure genre etc. One I may not have ever heard of. Preferably a good game to btw.

Also have SNES, N64, PS1, GB, GBA but if you if theres a game on one of them make sure its not crazy expensive and hard to find.

Around the Network

Parasite Eve
Killer 7
Viewtiful Joe

]

I'm not sure if it will be up your street, but I recently purchased Flower on the PlayStation 4 (also available on PlayStation 3) and it is phenomenal. One of the coolest gaming experiences I have had in a long while.

Mmmm...

Shadows of the Damned

Killer 7 (damn Vikki)

Deadly Premonition

Resonance of Fate

Catherine

Katamari games

Majin and the Forsaken Kingdom

Alpha Protocol

Vanquish

Heavy Rain

Beyond: Two Souls

Fahrenheit

Attack of the Friday Monster

Disaster: Day of Crisis

Theathrythm Final Fantasy

The Wii plays GC games right? Definitely Baten Kaitos. Very unique world, very unique characters, very unique story, very unique battle system.

Resonance of Fate which is probably the most unique game I've played on PS3. The most unique thing about it is probably the story and the Skill system which is based on building guns.

Also Grandia 2 for PS2 and Nier for PS3.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network

Crush 3D on 3DS...really fun perspective + platforming puzzle game

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Rocket Slime for DS, crazy mecha-castle battles where you run around loading ammo (or yourself) into the cannons

Sin & Punishment 2 (Wii), Atelier Iris 3 (PS2), Rez (DC/PS2), God Hand (PS2), Descent (PC (DosBox)).

I cant recommend Killer 7 enough....such a masterpiece
more recently Zack and Wiki on Wii and Catherine on PS3 are the ones that cought my attention

that tagged game!

atlantis for pc

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.