By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - "Sony Computer Entertainment is recording a teaser for a future Killzone game" , e3 annoucment ?

Tagged games:

This will be for the Vita game. I'm certain KZ4 will be a PS4 title. I'm certain!

Around the Network
Andrespetmonkey said:
This will be for the Vita game. I'm certain KZ4 will be a PS4 title. I'm certain!

That

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

I LOVED KZ3

so hey whether its the Vita, PS3, or PS4 version bring it on cause that was an awesome game.

But dear god please work on the righting, to me the Killzone series has some of the worst I've ever heard.

How can they follow-up after what happened at the end of KZ3

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Meh, they should have ended this series with Killzone 1 and sent the developer to develop something else.

Around the Network

Cool. If I remember correctly, they are working on three projects; Killzone 4, Killzone Vita, and a new IP.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

BenVTrigger said:

But dear god please work on the righting

Not sure if intentionally ironic.

Jay520 said:
BenVTrigger said:

But dear god please work on the righting

Not sure if intentionally ironic.

Haha, same thought.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

I really hope its for PS3 or PS4 :(.. and that its KZ4 ofcourse. Id rather take it on PS3 as I want GG to make up for KZ3s short-comings as I felt KZ2 was a tad better.

Is it just me or have there been quite a lot Killzones lately. I don't get why GG keeps working on it. It is not even that popular. Move on to something else.

Imagine not having GamePass on your console...