By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Cheat Code Central's - GAME OF THE YEAR

Tagged games:

See the nominees and awards here for the website known as Cheatcc.com =
http://www.cheatcc.com/extra/2011codyawards/goty_winner.html#.TuMzvvLyCdk

---------------------------

Without further ado...

WINNER: UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION

History indeed repeats itself. Uncharted 2 took home our Game of the Year award back in 2009, and it seems the franchise has been able to win our jaded hearts over yet again.

Uncharted 3 has the same kinds of action movie moments and breathtaking set pieces as its predecessor, only it manages to do everything even bigger. With a story that delves into the past of series protagonist Nathan Drake, this is one game that's hard to put down before the credits roll. To top it all off, it has exceptional cooperative and competitive multiplayer modes sure to gobble up dozens of hours of your time.

See the full Uncharted 3 review here.

(Uncharted 3 also got
Best Action/Adventure Game,
Best PS3 Game,
Best Multiplayer Game

Around the Network

Hahahaha,I still remember that ThaTruth video...good times.
Congratulations,Naughty Dog.

pezus said:
Lol @autoplay

It's da mothafucking Nathan Drake,baby! XP

Epic video music "Game of the fu*ing Year".

There just two game with potential to steal some GOTY awards from Uncharted 3 this year: Batman and Skyrim.

Congrats ND.

ethomaz said:

There just two game with potential to steal some GOTY awards from Uncharted 3 this year: Batman and Skyrim.

Congrats ND.

I wouldn't count out games like Skyward Sword and Portal 2.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Around the Network

Now I see... Best Mothaf**ing Multiplayer Game.

AWESOME!

Conegamer said:
ethomaz said:

Congrats ND.

I just guess these games should receive less awards than the other three =).

Conegamer said:
ethomaz said:

Congrats ND.

Or MW3.

I hate the Uncharted franchise, all 3 games are terrible. I couldn't care less if they got every known award in existence and if all the critics sang songs of nothing but praise for them, they're BAD games and nothing but mediocre film wannabes. It makes me cringe so much when I see internet nerds getting all giddy over a game winning some useless awards as if they're decision for liking the game has been reinforced by another's choice to give the game a damn award. To be honest, I think it's just Uncharted fans I despise, all they care about is how many awards the current Uncharted game will win, how good the graphics are and how high the Metascore is, they don't really care about the actual game aspect at all because everyone knows as a videogame all the Uncharted games gameplay sucks. Rant over; have fun watching the always 'reliable' Spike VGA's later! :D

User has been moderated for this post - Kantor

MonkeyMan2211 said:

I hate the Uncharted franchise, all 3 games are terrible. I couldn't care less if they got every known award in existence and if all the critics sang songs of nothing but praise for them, they're BAD games and nothing but mediocre film wannabes. It makes me cringe so much when I see internet nerds getting all giddy over a game winning some useless awards as if they're decision for liking the game has been reinforced by another's choice to give the game a damn award. To be honest, I think it's just Uncharted fans I despise, all they care about is how many awards the current Uncharted game will win, how good the graphics are and how high the Metascore is, they don't really care about the actual game aspect at all because everyone knows as a videogame all the Uncharted games gameplay sucks. Rant over; have fun watching the always 'reliable' Spike VGA's later! :D

Spike TV will give it to Skyrim

GameTrailers will give it to UC3

If anyone questions that^ feel free to make a bet with me. You don't even have to guess properly, you just have to say it wont go down EXACTLY like that x'D.