By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Last Of Us Hinted IN UNCHARTED 3!!

Tagged games:

Source = http://m.ign.com/articles/1214356

"There's a The Last of Us reference in Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception.

The Last of Us is a PlayStation 3 exclusive that's set to be revealed this weekend at the Spike TV Video Game Awards. This past weekend, a teaser site for the game went live with a post-apocalypse feeling trailer and a viral video that referenced a fungus using bodies to grow. Yesterday, a new screenshot featured a newspaper talking about the end of humanity and quarantine zones.

Well, today, the folks over at iWaggle have posted a video from Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception. During the bar fight at the beginning of the game, players can walk over to the dartboard and spot a newspaper on the bar. The headline of the paper reads "Scientists are still struggling to understand deadly fungus."

Very interesting -- is The Last of Us fungus the same as the Uncharted fungus? Could Uncharted and The Last of Us happen in the same universe? Could developer Naughty Dog be behind this new exclusive? Is Naughty Dog just friends with whomever is making The Last of Us? Is this all just a joke? Come back to IGN this Saturday to find out.

And thanks to IGN reader David Porges for the tip! "

Around the Network

Tenuous I say.

PS One/2/p/3slim/Vita owner. I survived the Apocalyps3/Collaps3 and all I got was this lousy signature.

Xbox One: What are you doing Dave?

There is also a connection with The Last Guardian:

"The Last" of us
"The Last" Guardian

Very interesting -- is The Last of Us pie the same as The Last Guardian pie? Could Uncharted The Last Guardian and The Last of Us happen in the same universe? Could developer Naughty Dog Team Ico be behind this new exclusive? Is Naughty Dog  Team Ico just friends with whomever is making The Last of Us? Is this all just a joke? Come back to my house this Saturday to find out.

>_>

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

there is also a list of anagrams of"the last of us" i am sure it will give us more clues!

Asshole Tuft
Hateful Toss
Sofa Shuttle
A Thefts Soul
Fat Hose Slut

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Fungus? The last of us reference confirmed!

Around the Network

How is this an article?

Already posted: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=137587

oops

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Haha how do you like that now suckers?!

Sorry had to post this XD amazing ND AMAZING.