By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - The Amazing Rub' Al-Khali Desert

Tagged games:

SUP HOMIEZ YA BOY ALDRO HEWE

Glitched the desert map when I was playing on my first go, so yeah.. but still marvelous to look at! UNFORTUNATELY I dont have a HD recorder.. yet XD, BUT I AM WORKING ON IT >:}.

Anyway, for whoever interested in watching some boring walking with horrible quality on an amazing level and amazing game; feel free!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4jDs0c3vQg&hd=1

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
Just because of these graphics this game should have had a higher Meta score! That is incredible!

Sunburn can appear in less than 15 minutes. In an extreme desert like that I would think it would happen a lot faster!
With all that being said, what strength of sunblock does Mr. Drake use? Or is he too much of a bad ass for sunblock?

Elena probably gave him a 24h protection IF YA CATCH MAH DRILL' ;) ;) XD

spurgeonryan said:
Just because of these graphics this game should have had a higher Meta score! That is incredible!

Sunburn can appear in less than 15 minutes. In an extreme desert like that I would think it would happen a lot faster!
With all that being said, what strength of sunblock does Mr. Drake use? Or is he too much of a bad ass for sunblock?

Do not question Drake. Be silent.

wow =O how did you glitch out? I wanna try this!

DAT SAND

Around the Network

The only thing I dislike about Uncharted 3's graphics is the poor AA. Other than that it's pretty perfect.

Just watched the ending of UC2 and compared it to UC3.
UC3 is so satisfying imo. It really makes me tear up a little :'D. The music hits the perfect spots for me :)

xKratosWitAGunx said:
wow =O how did you glitch out? I wanna try this!

Determination!

At the start when you're coming down to the Rub' Al-Khali, start walking in the opposite direction. The camera will face you to the wrecked plane. Tap so you walk to that direction and then tap to the direction you are not allowed to go. Keep jamming like that until it forces you through XD. Have tried on other parts of the desert, but no luck xP. If you go too far as you could see in my video, it gets glitchy.

Still amazing as fuuuuuuck.

Boutros said:

The only thing I dislike about Uncharted 3's graphics is the poor AA. Other than that it's pretty perfect.

I know many (including me) would like to see a new IP from ND next gen but could you just imagine an UC game on a next gen HW!? 0_0 I mean even now, I spend a LOT of time in the game just looking around..all the small details like paintings on the wall, patterns, weather etc etc. It's just gloriously done..i really ope they make a NEW IP as their first game on PS4 and then do a sequel to UC afterwards

also did you guys notice the turning heads glich on the statues? I'm forgetting the name of the place at the moment but this is right after

SPOILER!!!!!!

They read the text on the walls by Sir Francis Drake. When you walk out of that chamber there are statues there at entrances (like guards) and if you look at their face and then turn the camera away a bit then you will see the face of the statue is actually following you. if you mess around enough you can make the head actually sink into the wall! :D I spent like 10mins there lol

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

M.U.G.E.N said:
Boutros said:

I know many (including me) would like to see a new IP from ND next gen but could you just imagine an UC game on a next gen HW!? 0_0 I mean even now, I spend a LOT of time in the game just looking around..all the small details like paintings on the wall, patterns, weather etc etc. It's just gloriously done..i really ope they make a NEW IP as their first game on PS4 and then do a sequel to UC afterwards

also did you guys notice the turning heads glich on the statues? I'm forgetting the name of the place at the moment but this is right after

SPOILER!!!!!!

They read the text on the walls by Sir Francis Drake. When you woke out of that chamber there are statues there at entrances (like guards) and if you look at their face and then turn the camera away a bit then you will see the face of the statue is actually following you. if you mess around enough you can make the head actually sink into the wall! :D I spent like 10mins there lol

What I hope is that they drop 3D and split-screen and make an even prettier game because I heard both of these features take a lot of power out of the PS3.

I like to believe that Uncharted 4 will be a PS4 launch title *sparkling eyes*