YesterMorrow is a Time-Traveling Puzzle Platformer, Launches November 5 - NewsWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 18 September 2020 / 1,136 Views
Publisher Blowfish Studios and developer Bitmap Galaxy announced the time-traveling puzzle platformer YesterMorrow will launch for the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC via Steam and GOG on November 5.
View the latest trailer below:
Here is an overview of the game:
What is YesterMorrow?
YesterMorrow is a single-player time travelling 2D platformer, mixing action sequences with puzzle elements, all wrapped up in an engaging story about our young hero, Yui, who must save her family and to change the fate of a world that has been plunged into endless night. This can only be done by journeying into the past and repairing the mysterious Clocktower controlling the cycle of time.
Her world—destroyed. Her family—kidnapped. Join our heroine Yui in a desperate attempt to save everything she loved. Learn how to use Everlight, embark on a journey through four islands (Forest, Desert, Ice and Clockwork island) and use time travel to overcome obstacles and access hidden locations. Free your family from the clutches of Shadows! Find out what really happened to the Sun and whether it can be reversed.
- Learn how to wield Everlight, unlock six special abilities and use them to cleanse your world from Shadows.
- Explore a vast world of YesterMorrow spanning four different islands (Forest, Desert, Ice, Clockwork).
- Encounter dozens of creatures and defeat challenging bosses.
- Use the environment to your advantage and solve puzzles in different ways.
- Traverse the world in two different timelines. Enjoy the serene calmness of the past and battle your way through the corrupted world of the future.
- Discover the rich lore as you interact with the world and its inhabitants. And don’t forget to pet all animals!
- Locate hidden areas and collect power-ups and lore entries.
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.