Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Debuts at the Top of the Japanese Charts - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 30 October 2019 / 3,266 Views
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (PS4) has debuted in first on the Japanese charts with sales of 117,670 units, according to Famitsu for the week ending October 27.
Dragon Quest X: Ibara no Miko to Horobiru no Kami Online (NS) debuted in third with sales of 34,836 units. The PlayStation 4 version debuted in fourth with sales of 16,898 units.
The Nintendo Switch was the best-selling platform with sales 69,438 units. The PlayStation 4 sold 7,422 units, the 3DS sold 1,241 units. The Xbox One sold 81 units and the PlayStation Vita sold 23 units.
Here is the complete top 10 chart:
- [PS4] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (SIE, 10/25/19) – 117,670 (New)
- [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo, 10/18/19) – 64,045 (132,542)
- [NSW] Dragon Quest X: Ibara no Miko to Horobiru no Kami Online (Square Enix, 10/24/19) – 34,836 (New)
- [PS4] Dragon Quest X: Ibara no Miko to Horobiru no Kami Online (Square Enix, 10/24/19) – 16,898 (New)
- [NSW] Story of Seasons: Friends of Mineral Town (Marvelous, 10/17/19) – 16,495 (82,688)
- [PS4] Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (Game Source Entertainment, 10/24/19) – 12,156 (New)
- [NSW] Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition (Limited Edition Included) (Square Enix, 09/27/19) – 11,090 (412,997)
- [PS4] The Outer Worlds (Take-Two Interactive Japan, 10/25/19) – 10,659 (New)
- [NSW] Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (Bundle Version Included) (Microsoft, 06/21/18) – 8,628 (979,444)
- [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo, 04/28/17) – 7,865 (2,504,429)
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at email@example.com or on Twitter @TrunksWD.