Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Expansion Sells an Estimated 1.02 Million Digital Copies in Japan in 1 Month - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 30 October 2019 / 1,728 Views
Weekly Famitsu has released its digital sales estimates for the period between August 26 and September 29 in Japan. Monster Hunter World: Iceborne sold an estimated 1.02 million units digitally in Japan in the first month.
Read the estimated digital sales in Japan below:
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne (PS4) – 651,762 (90.9 percent digital purchase ratio) (released September 6)
- Monster Hunter World: Iceborne Master Edition (PS4) – 368,711 (released September 6)
- Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition (Switch) – 77,246 (released September 27)
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (PS4) – 64,398 (released September 3)
- Borderlands 3 (PS4, Xbox One) – 39,456 (released September 13)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2020 (PS4) – 38,786 (released July 30)
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening (Switch) – 35,969 (released September 20)
- Final Fantasy VIII Remastered (Switch) – 28,392 (released September 3)
- Human Fall Flat (Switch) – 27,965 (released December 28, 2017)
- Dead by Daylight Official Japanese Version (Switch) – 25,572 (released September 26)
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.
There are no comments to display.