By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - The "YOU ARE WRONG!" thread.

We all now how sweet it can be when someone makes a bold, cocky prediction and then is horribly wrong. What then can be more fun than parading these embarressing moments for all eyes to see!!!

I got the idea for this thread when I came across following in th Black Friday Grudge Match thread:

Cueil said:

"idiots... who else has Black Fri? If you're going to complain about it not being world wide gtfo of the thread. The 360 will take this easy. They not only mostly sold out they sent far more consoles to stores... the PS3 to 360 ratio had to be horrible and for a interesting tid bit the Elite was selling better than the Arcade at our store untill it sold out completely. I was hoping that some games like Halo 3 would be in the 15 or 9 dollar bin... but alas nothing... though MW1 was 25 bucks. The 360 should take this week... Sony would have had to have a strong showing early in the week to keep it close"

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93666&page=2

Of course we all know that PS3 beat X360 by around 75 000 units.

So please participate and post the most embarressing 'YOU ARE WRONG' moments that you can recall! Egos will be deflated, tears will fall, and many 'rub it in your face' moments will ensue...

(Let's keep it civil if possible)

:P

Around the Network

Hey Kowen! We missed you yesterday

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

I was wrong regarding the price of the Slim. After Sony announced the (overpriced) PSP Go I assumed that the Slim would be $399 vice $299. I was very wrong on that one.

I also thought that the 360 would outsell the PS3 on black Friday. NPD should shed more light on the matter, however, I am still confident that I was wrong on that one as well.

Keep THIS thread civil?

never ;)

Just not possible.

kowenicki said:
not a good idea...

YOU ARE WRONG!

Around the Network

>.>

Black Women Are The Most Beautiful Women On The Planet.

"In video game terms, RPGs are games that involve a form of separate battles taking place with a specialized battle system and the use of a system that increases your power through a form of points.

Sure, what you say is the definition, but the connotation of RPGs is what they are in video games." - dtewi

TheTruthHurts! said:
I was wrong regarding the price of the Slim. After Sony announced the (overpriced) PSP Go I assumed that the Slim would be $399 vice $299. I was very wrong on that one.

I also thought that the 360 would outsell the PS3 on black Friday. NPD should shed more light on the matter, however, I am still confident that I was wrong on that one as well.

It's not the "I AM WRONG!" thread!!!

LULZ

I am keeping a close eye on all of you........

most PS3 slim predictions

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Dr.Grass said:

We all now how sweet it can be when someone makes a bold, cocky prediction and then is horribly wrong. What then can be more fun than parading these embarressing moments for all eyes to see!!!

I got the idea for this thread when I came across following in th Black Friday Grudge Match thread:

Cueil said:

"idiots... who else has Black Fri? If you're going to complain about it not being world wide gtfo of the thread. The 360 will take this easy. They not only mostly sold out they sent far more consoles to stores... the PS3 to 360 ratio had to be horrible and for a interesting tid bit the Elite was selling better than the Arcade at our store untill it sold out completely. I was hoping that some games like Halo 3 would be in the 15 or 9 dollar bin... but alas nothing... though MW1 was 25 bucks. The 360 should take this week... Sony would have had to have a strong showing early in the week to keep it close"

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=93666&page=2

Of course we all know that PS3 beat X360 by around 75 000 units.

So please participate and post the most embarressing 'YOU ARE WRONG' moments that you can recall! Egos will be deflated, tears will fall, and many 'rub it in your face' moments will ensue...

(Let's keep it civil if possible)

:P

Updated news article shows it possily outselling it by 125,000 units. Final figures should be around 450,000 PS3s sold.

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!