By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Bayonetta Perfect Famitsu Score is ONLY for the 360

Bayonetta Famitsu score is real – 360 40/40, PS3 38/40

That perfect score for Bayonetta is no hoax. This week's issue of Famitsu has leaked tonight and the scans prove that Bayonetta did in fact receive a perfect 40/40... on Xbox 360, at least. The PlayStation 3 version of the game wasn't as up to par, according to Famitsu, scoring the game a 38/40.

Your scans are below.

http://scrawlfx.com/2009/10/bayonetta-famitsu-score-is-real-360-4040-ps3-3840

----------------------------

Wow. 360 hardware boost incoming in Japan.

Around the Network

Ya.. it's the first Famitsu 40/40 Xbox360 score

PS4 Preordered - 06/11/2013 @09:30am

XBox One Preordered - 06/19/2013 @07:57pm

"I don't trust #XboxOne & #Kinect 2.0, it's always connected" as you tweet from your smartphone - irony 0_o

Is this the new strategy of M$$$? Pay for a better version and to get a 40 in famitsu?

I doubt this will boost hardware at all in Japan. Plus this is the first Xbox game to get a perfect score from them

I don't know about a hardware boost for the 360 in Japan. The PS3 version is still there, right? Or am I underestimating Japan's lust for games with perfect scores?

Around the Network
rccsetzer said:
Is this the new strategy of M$$$? Pay for a better version and to get a 40 in famitsu?

If anything, SEGA would be the one paying..

Pixel Art can be fun.

indodude said:
I don't know about a hardware boost for the 360 in Japan. The PS3 version is still there, right? Or am I underestimating Japan's lust for games with perfect scores?

I don't know. I thought Japanese were all over perfect scores...

Yeah don't see this selling consoles but i could be wrong, with FF13 on the way im sure xbox is dead in japan unless microsoft does a major price cut.

Hold up, the bad port got a 38/40 ? LMAO

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

There won't be any boost, but i can see xbox sales of the game, being closer to the ps3 version in Japan.