By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Spread the holiday cheer! (Or "change your avatar for the holidays")

Well, holiday season is approaching for most people, so in order to get people in the spirit of the season, why not sport a new holiday themed avatar? It can be anything really, as long as it spreads cheer and goodwill. :) You can easily just add chrismas stuff to your current avatar by going to www.picnik.com

Because not everyone celebrates Christmas, I scowered the google for some possible dog avatars for people who celebrate other holidays:

Kwanzaa dog anyone?

or Chanukah dog ?

(Those pictures are not meant to be offensive).

Around the Network

Sweet, great idea. I'm in, got a perfect Ratchet and Clank pic which I'll upload shortly. =)

EDIT: Just uploaded. Happy holidays, everyone!

Just to get people in the mood.... >.>

Got ya covered.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

Nicely done, gentlemen. :)

People can also add things to their sigs if they don't want to effect the stability of their avatar. But as Akuma and Dalinor (who is the inspiration for the thread) demonstrate, slightly altering your avatar is just as effective.

did it!

you can edit your pics using picnik.com

Nice, 11ht11's looks great!

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

I'll think about it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

ill think about it! but after new years your going to see this one!