By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - My Wii Scratched my Brawl Disc... No more Link for me... : (

Yeah, apparently my Wii scratched my Brawl disc so that I can't play as Link anymore... It's sad... and they were just tiny scratches... Well... no more Wii for 10-16 business days... but at least if it can be seen that the Wii caused the damage, then Ninty will repair the system and replace the discs (Yeah, it scratched Zelda: TP too. I guess My Wii just hates Link) for free (even though it's outside the warranty period) and at least I still have my XBOX 360 and GC... *sigh* Still, I will miss it. I'm going to send it off tomorrow... Go ahead and cry, you know it's a sad story...

Around the Network

That really sucks. My Wii scratched my Super Mario Galaxy disc pretty badly.

Wow, that's to bad, hope it doesn't happen to me.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

it got Wii Sports, and then its been good.

My Wii makes this loud noise like the humming of the fan and something is loose inside the case. However it hasn't scratched any disks and I can put up with the loud humming noise. So I haven't sent it in for repairs because I don't know what I'd do without my Wii!

-JC7

"In God We Trust - In Games We Play " - Joel Reimer

Around the Network
supermario128 said:
Wow, that's to bad, hope it doesn't happen to me.

lolz!  Me neither!

Good thing Nintendo is great about fixing things.  The only time I had trouble with something was when I had an N64 controller pak that was malfunctioned and kept deleting my save files.  Nintendo told me to send the controller pak to them.  Before I even sent it off, they sent me a new one in the mail.  They are awesome like that.

BTW, OP... did you have your Wii standing up or horizontal?

^^^ Up like this -> []

Oh wow.

My Wii actually toppled over with Brawl running and no a scratch on it.

Damn, I just jinxed myself.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

sorry to hear that, hope you get your wii ASAP, I can't live one day without my wii...