By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Monthly Gaming Releases Thread #4 - April 2017 Edition

Tagged games:

Persona 5 and Mario Kart Deluxe are the definite standouts this month! That's already since I'm still deep in last month's Breath of the Wild with Horizon: Zero Dawn right behind.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Sad... I have a Xbone besides my PS4 and theres no reason in this month to not sell it. All the games are already on PS4 and not a single exclusive

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Definite purchases:

Full Throttle Remastered (April 18th)
Mario Kart Deluxe (April 28th)

Well, I was confused last month - this is the month the Wonder Boy game I care about comes out. So Wonder Boy, Persona 5, DQ Heroes 2, Yooka Laylee & Parappa...still a busy month...

For Nintendo Switch you left out Graceful Explosion Machine which recently just released this month and Mr Shifty which just recently got it's release date confirmed for April 13th as well as The JackBox Party Pack 3 (coming April 13th although I currently only see listed on UK eShop). Also Yooka-Laylee is not releasing for Switch this month.

Around the Network

Copy my weekly releases threads. 😉

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence

You can add Voodoo Vince Remastered for Xbox and PC