By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Nintendo going to show the Smash Ballot results?

Tagged games:

Is Nintendo going to show the Smash Ballot results?

Yes. They'll talk after every DLC release. 9 16.98%

Yes. They'll show them a... 7 13.21%

No. The'll keep that info for themselves. 32 60.38%

Agumon for Shash. Results. 4 7.55%

Total:52

After all of the talking about who should become a DLC challenger on Smash 3DS/WiiU, is Nintendo going to make piblic the results? Will Nintendo show the evolution of the ballot, or will they keep that information for themselves? Will they show the data from each region or worldwide? Will they talk about it everytime a new fighter is revealed, or they will show it after everyone is already out?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

I highly doubt it.

Probably not... I even question if our votes even matter when they get right fown to it

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
Probably not... I even question if our votes even matter when they get right fown to it

I think they do to some degree. Bayonetta will probably not be in the game no matter how high she ranks, but the highest rated Nintendo character will probably make it in.

Beats me. I must have voted for Toad a million times so hopefully that's enough.

Around the Network
bunchanumbers said:
Beats me. I must have voted for Toad a million times so hopefully that's enough.

Also this is why we cant have new things...

KLXVER said:
bunchanumbers said:

Toad is new! Never before has he been in a Smash game.

bunchanumbers said:
KLXVER said:

What can he really do though? Its like including a Goomba...

KLXVER said:
bunchanumbers said:

What can he really do though? Its like including a Goomba...

I mean as a fighter. And there are other fighters who you would never think be in there but are. Game and Watch, Wii Fit Trainer, and the Duck Hunt Dog come to mind. I'm sure they can think up a great arsenal for Toad.

bunchanumbers said:

I mean as a fighter. And there are other fighters who you would never think be in there but are. Game and Watch, Wii Fit Trainer, and the Duck Hunt Dog come to mind. I'm sure they can think up a great arsenal for Toad.

Well Game and Watch has done alot of stuff and uses alot of those powers from the different games. WiiFit Trainer has the moves from the workout routines and Duck Hunt is a dog that laughs in the face of a person holding a gun.

Toad has nothing. Theres Captain Toad, but I dont think a heavy backpack that makes you more useless would do much. Like I said it would be like a Goomba.

Actually a Goomba would be better because they at least have shown some moves in the Paper Mario games...