By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Rumor - God of War: Ascension delayed until April

Tagged games:

I think that wont happen in the US, because every GOW has been released in March, with the exception of GoS.

And as you can see that release date is not for USA.   Todd Papy said March 12th 2013 for US.

Around the Network
CGI-Quality said:
Heavenly_King said:
I think that wont happened. Every GOW has been released in March, with the exception of GoS.

Agreed, but being that this is the first God of War that has to go head-to-head with Gears (among other noteworthy titles that month), plus multiplayer for the first time, I can see the cycle broken just this once.

I edited my post.  I believe that release date is for Europe only, and not for USA.

It this affects the US I'm going to pre-order MGR and that will have to tide me over till the King is released in April. Either way I don't mind. Just give me a great experience, Santa Monica.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

I hope not but if it just delayed in Europe op import

CGI-Quality said:
Heavenly_King said:
I think that wont happened. Every GOW has been released in March, with the exception of GoS.

Agreed, but being that this is the first God of War that has to go head-to-head with Gears (among other noteworthy titles that month), plus multiplayer for the first time, I can see the cycle broken just this once.

I don't think Gears of War is a direct threat. They are exclusives on seperate systems after all. While I'm sure theres plenty of people with both consoles, especially in the United States, where both games are most popular, but it certainly isn't a huge amount.

Santa Monica has more to fear if Grand Theft Auto V ends up getting released shortly prior or after. That game could steal all of God of War's thunder considering how long it has been since the last Grand Theft Auto. 

Around the Network

check the year dude :P

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

If anything I think Microsoft should delay Gears of War because this game has poor sales written all over it.

hmmm, if i go to the normal german playstation site and not that entertainment network site it says 13th march.

CGI-Quality said:
M.U.G.E.N said:
check the year dude :P

Yep, that's their typo.

don't think this is accurate tho..at least I take with some salt. Saw some other users pointing out some other dates being wrong on that site.

Speaking of gow..Pappy said we will see more of the Single player within this month! :D I'm excited

In-Kat-We-Trust Brigade!

"This world is Merciless, and it's also very beautiful"

For All News/Info related to the PlayStation Vita, Come and join us in the Official PSV Thread!

ahh ok found it out now, that was the day of announcement, 19th april 2012