By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - RIP Skyrim/Fallout 3 Artist Adam Adamowicz

Tagged games:

You may not know Adam Adamowicz’s name, but if you’ve played either Fallout 3 or Skyrim, you’ll have seen masses of his work. His job was to produce the vast and imaginative collections of concept art that made their worlds so exciting to explore, from characters to weapons, to the jaunty hats your hero could opt to wear while slaughtering deathclaws and daedra alike. Very sadly, Adam passed away on February 8.

Find out exactly what he contributed to your adventures with this fantastic eulogy and collection of his works from a fellow concept artist over at Awesome Robo.

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2012/02/10/rip-skyrimfallout-3-artist-adam-adamowicz/

RIP

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

Around the Network

He looks young :o How did he die ?

RIP
His art really did make the skyrim world feel life like and believable.

How did he die?

I LOVE ICELAND!

Wow so young RIP

R.I.P

Around the Network

Damn, sad to see someone so young dying. Especially one as talented as him.

For those wondering how he died, he had been battling cancer, he was 42

@TheVoxelman on twitter

Check out my hype threads: Cyberpunk, and The Witcher 3!

I really want to reference the final events of Skyrim, but that might be in bad taste and spoilerific so I'll just say RIP.

Really puts things into perspective when you hear of anyone dying, I think we need to close our eyes in how he left and more onto what he left behind. A legacy, which will be adorned by fans and fellow artists alike.

R.I.P

"Life is but a gentle death. Fate is but a sickness that results in extinction and in the midst of all the uncertainty, lies resolve."