By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New confirmed details emerge for Super mario 3D land.

Tagged games:

This looks amazing, it's coming out on the same day as Skyward Sword, so my wallet will take a heavy hit on 18/11/11

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
MrT-Tar said:
This looks amazing, it's coming out on the same day as Skyward Sword, so my wallet will take a heavy hit on 18/11/11

Oh god! I did not realize that. This is going to be an expensive Christmas for me! :) goood.

those 2 games aside, I'm also getting Mario Kart 7 (2nd December) and Tales of the Abyss 3D (25th November) on day 1.  I'll be spending quite a lot of money on new games in that couple of weeks.

Out of all the garbage and rehashes Nintendo has put out in the past few years THIS is the diamond I was waiting to see. Looks like a 2.5D game with a nice art style and bringing it back to my fav Mario of all time SMB3. Amazing how life went from "I will never buy a Nintendo console again" to "I may just buy a freakin 3DS JUST for THIS game".

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

I am so excited for this I may Cry!

the P WIngs was so cool on SMB3 and that was the first ever mario Game i have played!!!

Loved it!

Switch!!!

spurgeonryan said:
demonfox13 said:
Out of all the garbage and rehashes Nintendo has put out in the past few years THIS is the diamond I was waiting to see. Looks like a 2.5D game with a nice art style and bringing it back to my fav Mario of all time SMB3. Amazing how life went from "I will never buy a Nintendo console again" to "I may just buy a freakin 3DS JUST for THIS game".

A lot of 3DS games are looking outstanding! This is just another one to stack on the list.

Sorry man, not interested AT ALL in the 3DS lineup. Nothing but ports in the beginning for the most part and then a few Nintendo titles which I haven't been interested in. Hell, I was playing a little Super Metroid last night for nostalgia's sake. I was also playing The Guardian Legend (one of my top 5 fav NES titles of all time). To me Kid Icarus on NES was mediocre at best and do not understand the hype over the revival. If you truly want to give me a game that is acclaimed by the fans then give me a proper Double Dragon, Battletoads, River City Ransom, THEN you can tell me it's worth a shit. Sadly I am expecting another f......ing same ol' pokemon (gb one was probably the best) with 1 or 2 things added if that with the same fking story, or another port. I would like to see something done with perfect dark, double dragon, mana series, rygar, batman beatem up like in the SNES, Freddy Kreuger (the 4 player mp in NES was soooo much fun, especially in dream sequence), etc. There is so much they can do but they play it too safe because they know the sheep and NDF will continue to support their mediocrity. Man I cannot stress enough how much I enjoyed the classics and how much potential with a few modifications, these classics can be reborn and grow. Backstreet Brawler, River City Ransom, among others were adrenaline filling. 3DS needs to have mediocre to bad sales so Ninty can wake the f....k up and stop playing it too safe with silly ports that the sheep eat up. I refused to buy that silly Final fight lazy port on the PSN, along with the lazy RE4, and several other games because I vote with my wallet like a true gamer should. I am not afraid to pull out my original NES, PS1, PS2, or even my 2600 if I have to (or resort to emulators as a final one), so the so-called gamers should wake up. Demand the best your favorite company has to offer instead of lazy cash ins. Super Mario 3D looks to be a step in the right direction, so I hope Miyamoto stops taking the limo to the bank everyday while he's laughing at you guys, and continues to put his genius to work.

Make games, not war (that goes for ridiculous fanboys)

I may be the next Maelstorm or not, you be the judge http://videogamesgrow.blogspot.com/  hopefully I can be more of an asset than a fanboy to VGC hehe.

Around the Network

@demonfox13 so you're against nintendo rehashing stuff but would be more than happy for rehashes of the stuff you like? Fair enough.

This game may revive my enthusiasm in handhelds, which the Game Gear destroyed.`

i cannot wait for this game

spurgeonryan said:
EGG_OF_D00m said:
i cannot wait for this game

Thank you! See everyone, I am not the only one who is dying for this game, and others for the 3DS

Your far from the only one who wants this game. This will be awesome!

Can’t wait!

R.I.P Mr Iwata :'(

Getting it so day 1!... Zelda SS mario, mario 3ds and mario kart is less than a month?... **Faints and revives twice just to faints again**

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064