By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Uncharted 3 Desert MY GOD!!!!

Tagged games:

My god!! Naughty Dog has outdone themselves with the new desert footage taken off screen from eurogamer expo. I am fully aware of the quality of this video and despite that, I am hereby laughing at a certain thread showing a certain game who was claimed by the creator of the topic to be the next benchmark for consoles if you will.
Now with that said, FIEST YOUR EYES ON A SHITTY CAMERA AND TRY TO PROCESS THE AWESOMENESS! If you know Naughty Dog and have played the Uncharted games, you must truly be at loss for words on how this will look when we play it! I know I am ;)! Bravo ND.. BRAVO!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wq7jLrzTaOE

Around the Network

If you put Nolan North in the middle of the desert, what are you going to get?
Nolan North in the middle of the desert.

f'n spectacular

Oh my god, I did not expect it to look that good, even off screen.

I can safely say that this will be the best looking game on consoles this generation.

PullusPardus said:
If you put Nolan North in the middle of the desert, what are you going to get?
Nolan North in the middle of the desert.

I thought that got you Prince of Persia

Around the Network

Ive litterarly watched each Uncharted 3 video on the net over 10 times. I recently started Uncharted 2 for the 4th time and I gotta say..

You know how the leap from Uncharted 1 was to Uncharted 2? The upcoming game is fucking close of that leap. I would even say it, but then again, ill wait until ill play it. Really though, playing Uncharted 2 after the Uncharted 3 beta and videos feels like..

It feels like playing Uncharted one after Uncharted 2! I urge you all to play Un2 again. Its not the same! :D

Really impressive no doubt.
Don't pay attention to the users comments, I've done the mistake to follow his hype twice before to end up dissapointed due to expectations. They are his opinions, not to mention I've got the impression he comes to his conclusions by comparing you tube videos with actual playthrough experiences. With that said, i agree, Battlefield 3 won't be the best looking console game. There is no way this looks no better than U2.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

spectacular, cannot wait to get my hands on this game.

Atto Suggests...:

Book - Malazan Book of the Fallen series 

Game - Metro Last Light

TV - Deadwood

Music - Forest Swords 

Even though it's off screen and the quality is horrible you can definitely see it's a amazing looking game.