Orbital Gear is a multiplayer shooter where you utilize the gravitation of celestial objects to give your mech momentum through space. Arm your Mech with two of the twelve different weapons to destroy your enemies. Orbital Gear features classic multiplayer gameplay with new mechanics and 3D graphics
We have classic deathmatch as the basis for multiplayer pandemonium but we also have our own special game mode called Orbital Warfare, a mode where you do battle the opposing team with the goal is to destroy the opponents base. Victory is ensured either with your mechs weapons or by charging your doomsday weapon with energy cores, collected from fallen enemies.
- A great multiplayer experience, inspired by classic multiplayer games.
- The gravitation gives the game a unique gameplay, since movement are affected as well as many of the weapons are either affected or affect the gravity, which will give the gameplay new challenges.
- Twelve different weapons, all with different effects. Scourge planets with the Kasainami to force your opponent to move, or run them down with a giant chainsaw to name but two of the options.
- Different game modes. We have the classic deathmatch, but our favorite game mode is Orbital Warfare where your team battle an opposing team to destroy their home planet.
- Beautiful worlds and graphics. The game is made in 3D but played in 2D.
- Get ammunition and health from energy cores, spawned from every opponent destroyed. In Orbital Warfare you can also save them to charge your planets super weapon to destroy your opponents planet once and for all.