America - Front
America - Back
With unprecedented levels of dynamism, drama and interaction, Asura’s Wrath™ will deliver a fresh take on the action gaming genre.Once a revered deity, Asura was betrayed by his fellow gods and stripped of all his powers. Consumed by anger at the injustice he has suffered and swearing vengeance, Asura discovers he can use this fury to his advantage and turn it against his enemies. Cue relentless action as Asura finds himself facing off against numerous unique enemies, including planetary sized bosses, unleashing devastating and visceral attacks.
Asura’s Wrath loses the traditional distinction between gameplay and cutscenes through seamless player controlled narrative. Simply put, even in cinematic sequences the player can control Asura, directly affecting the gameplay, making Asura’s Wrath a truly unique experience.
• New type of action game: Asura’s Wrath will seamlessly blend action and narrative and will adopt an episodic nature, more akin to a TV drama series.
• Relentless action: Asura’s Wrath keeps placing gamers in tight situations and says "now get out of that".
• What the…?: Unique enemies and planetary sized bosses will continually challenge players’ expectations.
• Innovative setting and story: Fusing Asian mythology with sci-fi , Asura’s Wrath’s universe will be truly unique.
• Collaboration with CyberConnect2: Continues Capcom’s strategy of partnering with the best developers to produce titles to complement its own internal projects.
Heavenly_King posted 26/02/2012, 04:19
This product as a game deserves to bomb really hard. It is 15% a rail shooter, 30% interactive anime, 50% QTE fest, and 10% action game. But as an experience it can be quite entertaining. I bet if this was cheaper (20-30 bucks) a lot of people would buy it, but for $60 I really doubt it. I bought because it reminds me of a lot of good anime from my childhood; and also because the story and the graphics are really cool XD.
Message | Report