America - Front
America - Back
The original 2D classic Mega Man returns in Mega Man 10 for PlayStation Network. This latest Mega Man title continues to bring the series back to its old school roots with retro action platforming gameplay and classic 8-bit style graphics and sound. Relive the Mega Man experience with classically inspired bosses, each with their own unique weapons and vulnerabilities.
Set within the zany Mega Man universe, it comes as no surprise that robotic shenanigans are afoot once again. The year is 20XX and a suspicious outbreak of Roboenza, a Robot Flu, has broken out. It spreads through the world like wildfire bringing down robots everywhere. People who have relied on helpful robots for ages are unnerved trying to live their lives without their robot assistance. But robots that would be aiding in the development of a vaccine can't do their jobs. One month after the outbreak, the situation worsens even more. Infected robots have gone out of control, destroying the city and holding it hostage! Who is behind this mess? It's up to Mega Man to take on this sinister threat and get to the bottom of this viral mystery.
• Easy Mode will help lower the entry barrier to the Mega Man series for new fans and action game novices.
• Plays as Proto Man from the start as your main character!
• New boss designs supervised and directed by the talented Keiji Inafune-san
• Unique stages include: old castle, highway, iceberg, stadium and more.
• Players will be able to enjoy a true Mega Man game thanks to the style that was so loved in MM9, as well as the simple yet addictive gameplay.
• “Mega Man Challenges” mode will allow players to practice-up on their skills and prepare for the hair-raising adventure ahead of them.