Edge of Twilight - Summary
The story is set in a unique post-apocalyptic fantasy world that has been split into two parallel realms of day and night. Players take on the role of Lex, an outcast bounty hunter, who has found himself caught amidst the clash between two polar opposite civilizations, the Athern and the Lithern, the result of impetuous greed for a solitary energy source.
Players will discover that Lex is the only living half breed left in the world, giving him the unique ability to venture through the two parallel realms in an attempt to close the rift that divides them and bring stability to the world. Lex will soon realize that his half breed nature is the last chance the world has to escape complete and permanent darkness.
During the journey, Lex becomes part of an increasingly complex and enthralling storyline that blurs the line between good and evil, right and wrong.
* Large, immersive post-apocalyptic world that combines steam punk and alternative fantasy elements
* Main characters with dual personas, day and night, each with their own fighting style and special abilities
* Fast-paced cinematic combat that combines brute force, acrobatics and puzzle solving
* Unique and captivating story driven gameplay that alters based on players choices
* Optional side quests to expand the players experience and collect more money to purchase upgrades
* Seamless background streaming to smoothly change between the day and night realms