Casual, user-friendly park simulation and a cheery new visual style let players of all ages create the theme park of their dreams!
Players have three distinct game modes to build their entertainment empire — exciting Adventure Mode, tricky Scenarios and the open Sandbox. Over 120 wonderfully wacky rides, restaurants, and shops guarantee that parks burst with eye-catching action, and the intuitive coaster builder lets players create wild, death-defying coasters with ease. Four unique themed environments, along with water and terrain options, ensure every park is distinct and exciting. Becoming a RollerCoaster Tycoon has never been this fun or this easy!
- Exciting Game Modes: Create outrageous parks in 3 different fun-filled modes – Adventure, Scenario, and Sandbox.
- Choose Your Own Adventure: A first for the RollerCoaster Tycoon series, Adventure Mode’s brand-new Event System makes every park unique. You’ll have to make tough decisions when presented with park events, ensuring that every playthrough of Adventure Mode is a compelling new Tycoon story.
- Thrill Rides: Place 7 types of fully customizable roller coasters in your park – Wooden, Steel, Winged, Hyper, Inverted, Dive, and Accelerator.
- Intuitive Management System: Streamlined management and easy-to-use tools make RollerCoaster Tycoon Switch the most accessible entry in the RCT franchise, and a perfect fit for the Nintendo Switch.
- Personalize your Park: Pick from over 50 vivid colors to customize rides, roller coasters, shops and restaurants.
- Park Landscaping: Modify your land with path, foliage and river tiles.
- Immersive Environments: Build incredible parks in 4 distinctive locations – Alpine, Moon, Canyon, and Tropics.
- Attractions Galore: Choose from over 200 wacky rides, restaurants, shops and decorations for your park, from the humble Merry-go-Round to the death-defying Roto-Drop, all featuring advanced shaders and effects.
- Switch Version: Intuitive JoyCon or Touchscreen Controls give you the freedom to play the way you want.
Source: Official Website