We have created this game for parents and children in a way that will entertain and engage the whole family. The mechanics of the game are easy for children to learn and understand. This interactive story allows players to view the world through the eyes of insects, to learn the customs of bees and the important stages of their lives.
Player can choose between three modes in Bee Simulator, in two different versions – an easy one, designed with kids in mind specifically, and a more challenging one prepared for adult gamers
MAIN FEATURES OF THE GAME
• A unique chance to see the macro scale world from the micro perspective of a honeybee;
• A realistic representation of a park inspired by Central Park;
• Three different modes enriched with educational elements;
• A possibility to interact with the surroundings: people, animals, plants, and other insects;
• Lack of violence – it’s a perfect choice for parents seeking a game to safely play with their children;
• Relaxing music composed by Mikołaj Stroiński, who was responsible for the soundtrack of such games as The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter.
BECOME A BEE
See the world through the eyes of a bee! Compete with other bees in races, collect pollen, perform waggle dances, and explore a world inspired by Central Park in New York.
READY, STEADY, FLY!
Take part in a race and show your sisters who has the fastest wings in the swarm!
I HAVE A STING AND I’M NOT AFRAID TO USE IT!
The world of bees is not as carefree as one may think. Wasps, frogs, spiders, and some of the less friendly people will take any chance to ruin your plans.
DANCING WITH THE BEES
You are the master of air acrobatics. Your sisters are eager to mirror your smooth dance moves.
Explore the park thoroughly – visit even the deepest corners to look for rare plants and special flowers in order to collect the best pollen.