Create the most amazing dinosaur theme park the world has ever seen, or battle your way through 12 intense missions that will truly test your skills against the awesome powers of nature and its most dominant creatures in Jurassic Park: Operation Genesis.
- Powerful, yet easy-to-use, world-building engine allows the player to build and manage the ultimate Jurassic Park. From the shape of the island to the price of admission, every decision is yours to make.
- Test your skill in twelve intense missions; including rescuing stranded park visitors and stopping a dino rampage.
- The game's ten original music tracks were written by Blue Tongue's internal sound engineer and composer Stephan Schultze and is being performed by the Melbourne Symphony Orchestra, conducted by Graeme Abbott. Two scores from John Williams' soundtrack will also be included.
- Multiple cameras and gameplay modes add to the experience. Stop a rampaging dino with your tranquilizers in Ranger Cam mode, pilot a helicopter around your park in Chopper Pilot mode or take in all the amazing sights with the first person Visitor View.
- Control your dinos through mixtures of chemicals brewed in the dino-vet lab. Make them angry, sleepy, aggressive, hungry, etc. Watch out though, the wrong mixture could lead to disaster!
- Complex A.I.: Watch the fascinating interaction among more than 25 long-extinct Jurassic giants as they hunt, fight, feed and display flocking behavior.
- Lush 3D jungle environments and incredibly detailed dinosaur models deliver the excitement of the Jurassic Park movies to powerful next-gen platforms.