By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What is one gaming song that you can literally listen to all day and wont get bored of it?

Tagged games:

What type of music do you prefer in video games?

Orchestral/Instrumental 12 70.59%

Techno 0 0%

Hip Hop 0 0%

Rock 1 5.88%

Country 0 0%

Pop 0 0%

Other 4 23.53%

Total:17

What is one musical track from a video game that you can listen to all day and wont get tired of it?

For me.....its Busted Bayou from Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze.

This song is so damn chill and relaxed, love every bit of it.

.....My wife cant stand it cause I played it all day today through my plex server lol

Around the Network

Tropical Freeze OST is so goated.

For me it can only be this:

Put it on loop, all day, all week, whatever, it'll always soothe my mind and soul, it's grand and intimate, it's everything. If there was any one song I could pick to be stuck with on a deserted island, it'd be this. And I'd never pause it.

By the love of God I can't pick only one, that's way too hard bro.

How about this.

Most songs from Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross, Wizards and Warriors main theme.

Around the Network

I usually have Orchestral/Instrumental/Ambience music in the background while im working of many diferent videogame soundtracks/OST, like Hollow Knight, DKC, FF, and many more

Love listening to Jazz compilation remix of Kirby songs in general, not really a specific tune in mind usually, that's just unhealthy at a certain point.

But Xenoblade 3 "Carrying the weight of life" lives rent free in my head from time to time

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

A lot of them, but if I have to pick just one, then here's something I listened to today.

Mar1217 said:

Love listening to Jazz compilation remix of Kirby songs in general, not really a specific tune in mind usually, that's just unhealthy at a certain point.

But Xenoblade 3 "Carrying the weight of life" lives rent free in my head from time to time

Unhealthy!?

My pick is also from DKC Tropical Freeze! David Wise returning equated to pure magic. Windmill Hills is my favorite though. It captured this feeling of autumn while also having a modern sound of late 90s platformers. Love this song!