By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Turok Remastered Coming December 17th (Updated with Steam Release Trailer showcasing SD and HD)

Tagged games:

Have you played the original?

Nintendo 64 version 16 88.89%

PC version 2 11.11%

Total:18

Them old Quake sounds =D.

This is probably the oddest remaster of a game I've ever seen but at least it's brought more up to date in other areas than not when it comes to the visuals, still I'll pick this up for some retro fun.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

This and that Army Men-type game on Steam have me excited.

Hi

How much?

iLikeEggs said:
This and that Army Men-type game on Steam have me excited.

Oh I noticed that the other day and it's definitely tempting me quite a bit. I might take the plunge and grab it before weeks end.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

I played the Turok Evolution for PS2 and loved it. Got 3 copies of it XD

I also had Turok for 360 which I loved, not as good at the other one, but still awesome. Just wish it made more dinosaurs and crazier guns.

I hope this remaster comes to the PS4.

Around the Network

I thought the first one was poor even back then. Now turok 2 and rage wars that's a differant story

How are the graphics ?

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

asqarkabab said:
How are the graphics ?

Pretty 90's if that's your thing.

BasilZero said:
asqarkabab said:
How are the graphics ?

Trailer was released showing it!

e titles so both old and new fans can experience the games. Once that occurs - they will more than likely make a new game with the help of another dev.

For an example System Shock 1 is being remastered and they have another dev working on System Shock 3 and rumors state a remake of System Shock 1 is also in the works.

My browser doesnt support video playback

Chazore said:
asqarkabab said:
How are the graphics ?

Chazore said:
asqarkabab said:
How are the graphics ?

Ok then nothing for me 

If it had todays standard graphics i would buy it

REQUIESCAT IN PACE