By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Post your Ryse videos here!

Tagged games:

I made a quick Ryse: Son of Rome video the other day to share with you guys.  Now I didn't clean my room, so I have a creepy spotlight.  The game is more fun that I thought it would be, and it really feels like you are connected with the character to make him do things.  Not just mashing buttons.

The game really wants you to perform the excutions. It makes it fun to work towards them and try to pull them off.

https://skydrive.live.com/redir?resid=D85E39BA1B5AD150!3139&authkey=!AK0a6I7PU3Qjbi8&ithint=video%2c.mp4

I'll try to embedd in the next post.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

Sorry, didn't wok.  I'll try to do it later, or if some nice person can embedd it. I would be thankful.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Tell me a funny joke!

Great idea for a thread. Its worth dedicating a thread to the best lauunch visuals at launch. Ill get some videos from The King and Edge Of The World.

lol you did a little blairwitch effect on that recording :D

what's the highest multiple kill you can do in that game ???

endimion said:
lol you did a little blairwitch effect on that recording :D

what's the highest multiple kill you can do in that game ???

Yes, yes, I did, I am from that part of the world!  Blair Witch!  And we would find old houses and their remains as kids.  Wierd simbols hung up in trees.  Sometimes it was fun, and sometimes scary.

I've tried, and tried to hit 3 or more but haven't made it.  My friends were playing my game an put me on centuron and it gets harder to do multiples.  The timing it tricky and I have gotten myself killed trying to pull off 3 or more.

I will someday though!

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network

You look like Jason Sudeikis.

Just wanted to point that out.

JoeTheBro said:

LOL thank you, couldn't find the name of the guy  :D

JoeTheBro said:

Ha ha, had to look him up. Yes, I guess I kinda do. I usually hear some other name. Even have had people walk up and ask if I am so n so, but not him yet. I hope he is a nice guy.

Tell me a funny joke!

Uh do you have a better quality video sharing method? That video doesn't do the game any justice at all.

Zappykins said:
JoeTheBro said:

Ha ha, had to look him up. Yes, I guess I kinda do. I usually hear some other name. Even have had people walk up and ask if I am so n so, but not him yet. I hope he is a nice guy.

Well it's mostly just because of the facial hair.