By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Gran Turismo 6 Goes “Gold”, Photo Reveals Game Blu-ray Disc

Tagged games:

The first Gran Turismo 6 game discs have been printed (offered referred to in the industry as going “gold”), and a few are making their way into the hands of journalists, according to reports from NeoGAF. They’ll be unable to share their impressions until “next Firday” (December 6), when the game releases worldwide.

This does, however, offer us our first look at what is likely the U.S. GT6 retail Blu-ray disc, a picture of which was posted on Facebook earlier today.

It appears the disc art features the interconnected network pattern over a planet (GTPlanet…?) first shown in the original trailer for Gran Turismo 6 at the series’ 15th Anniversary event back in May.

Around the Network

A planet? I thought that was broken glass.

I like the design on the disc. I can't say I like the box art though.

pokoko said:
A planet? I thought that was broken glass.

It is a planet... hard to see

Around the Network

I'm so out of touch with the automotive world; I can't even identify the car on the cover. I want to say Ferrari, but it's not a Berlinetta, California nor Italia.

Damn, cant wait! I need a new chair.... I really want this one. http://us.fanatec.com/Stand?product_id=555

I would be interested if there was a 4 there and not a 3....

Hope that news about GT7 coming next year is false because it's killed a lot of the hype for me.

The disc looks nice, but I'm not to gone on the boxart. It's just too....plain.