Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA still has faith in Dead Space

Tagged games:

"EA still has faith in Dead Space"

But customers don't have faith in EA any more

Around the Network
DamnTastic said:
"EA still has faith in Dead Space"

But customers don't have faith in EA any more

I have faith in EA.  They've released a lot of amazing games this gen.  I'm not one of those people who hate on the company for some blind sense of justice.

However, I've only played Dead Space 2 and 3 and I'm already Dead Spaced out.  I liked the third game, it's just the same as the same game with a bit more shooting.  I don't think whatever they release next in the series can really impress me.

So it's not out of rotation, but they think working on it is a waste of resources and they don't have any specific plans for the franchise right now. This after DS3 didn't come anywhere near meeting their idiotic sales expectations.

Whatever you say, EA.

Have some time to kill? Read my shitty games blog. http://www.pixlbit.com/blogs/586/gigantor21

:D

I enjoyed all 3 games alot, so i am hoping they don't get rid of it. I do think they should ditch online with it and just go back to a pure single player only experience. Maybe a co-op story mode at most.

I hope they still have Dante's Purgatory for Visceral in rotation too.

Around the Network
Slimebeast said:
I hope they still have Dante's Purgatory for Visceral in rotation too.

Dante's Inferno was better than the game it ripped off.  Too bad it didn't sell well.

I haven't played dead space 3,just the first 2. I mean there good games,but what else could you do with it? I mean how can you make the gameplay feel fresh and new?

I thought EA has Faith in Mirrors Edge.

Ongoing bet with think-man: He wins if MH4 releases in any shape or form on PSV in 2013, I win if it doesn't.

...scary moments now avaliable for you to buy as micro transactions. You decide when and where you will be surprised by the enemy...

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

I just finished Dead Space 2, but played the demo of the third one and it did not feel like the same game.

The problem is that EA wants a multimillion selling game but the franchise and the genre could produce around 1.5 and 2 million sales on average, so they tried to make more money with the micro-transactions and going more action oriented but that back-fired on them.