By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GameStop managers get PS4, free games

Tagged games:

So, we can add that 4400 to total sales?

Around the Network

Winning!

Sony is moneyhatting Gamestop now, to make them sell more PS4s cause otherwise noone would buy them. That is corruption and a crime, canceling my preorder.

Btw. Ben you getting one as well you lucky bastard? :D

So it is happening...PS4 preorder.

Greatness Awaits!

Soooooo even though I've never worked at Gamestop (actually am just about to go put an application in for college work) can I become a manager by Nov 15 lol

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:
Soooooo even though I've never worked at Gamestop (actually am just about to go put an application in for college work) can I become a manager by Nov 15 lol

The price, my friend, would be far too high.

Around the Network

But from who ? if it's GameStop then thats really kind of them, if it's Sony then they're moneyhatting retailers, no one is safe now.

noname2200 said:
platformmaster918 said:

The price, my friend, would be far too high.

have you had a bad experience working there?

Get Your Portable ID!Lord of Ratchet and Clank

Duke of Playstation Plus

Warden of Platformers

platformmaster918 said:

have you had a bad experience working there?

Not personally, but I know enough folks who've worked there to realize that not a single one of them liked the experience.

People tend to promote the consoles they own. Gamestop is Sony territory for sure, if it wasn't already!

Expect a lot of Gamestop's to be pushing you to purchase a PS4. The employees opinions have a lot of impact on costumers purchases so smart move by Sony. I've seen many times at my local Gamestop the employee's convincing people that are on the fence to buy a Xbox over a PS3 or purchase a game just because that's there preference .

Survivor Millennial vs Gen X!!