By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Konami asking fans if they want Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance sequel

Tagged games:

I took this survey last night and just for laughs I clicked, "I don't play games." It immediately threw me out.

Around the Network

Please... no thanks.

I prefer a new MGS game.

And I make the survey yesterday and when I put "I don't what to buy MGR:R and I don't have interest" they jump to 100% bye.

Edit - Fixed.

Hmmm. I'd like one if it was closer to Konami's original vision and not Platinum's final result.

Nope! Please no more spin off games like this xD.

"I've Underestimated the Horse Power from Mario Kart 8, I'll Never Doubt the WiiU's Engine Again"

ethomaz said:
Please... no thanks.

I prefer a new MGS game.

And I make the survey yesterday and when I put "I don't what to buy MGS:R and I don't have interest" they jump to 100% bye.

Your getting a MGS game?

Around the Network

Xxain said:

Your getting a MGS game?

lol I have all MGS games... I mean MGR... I made a mistake.

Good night, I though it would be a few questions...it goes on and on

Yes yes and yes more of this please Konami thank you

BasilZero said:
Augen said:
Good night, I though it would be a few questions...it goes on and on

Its only like 5-6 - at least for me.

Really? It was well over 30 for me. Asking about characters, stores, websites, genres, evaluating and essays on series broken down by title.

ethomaz said:

Please... no thanks.

I prefer a new MGS game.

And I make the survey yesterday and when I put "I don't what to buy MGR:R and I don't have interest" they jump to 100% bye.

Edit - Fixed.

You do know that MGR 2 wouldn´t replace MGS V (which is in development as we speak) ?

I take the "more good games is better than less" approach to those surveys (and every game by Platinum is good in my book)

I´m still waiting for the GotY-Edition, knowing Konami and their Sheningans, the wait will pay off (I´m still a bit sour that they announced the Legacy collection so soon after the HD collection !)