Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics Debuts in 2nd the Japanese Charts, Switch Sells 68,192 Units - SalesWilliam D'Angelo , posted on 11 June 2020 / 2,087 Views
Animal Crossing: New Horizons (NS) has remained at the top spot on the retail charts in Japan with sales of 97,810 units, according to Famitsu for the week ending June 7.
Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (NS) debuted in second place with sales of 64,443 units. Kowloon Youma Gakuen Ki: Origin of Adventure (NS) debuted in fifth with sales of 11,774.
Nine of the top 10 games are for the Nintendo Switch and one is for the PlayStation 4.
The Nintendo Switch was the best-selling platform with 68,192 units sold. The PlayStation 4 sold 21,291 units, the 3DS sold 1,180 units, and the Xbox One sold 37 units.
Here is the complete top 10:
- [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons (Nintendo, 03/20/20) – 97,810 (4,783,229)
- [NSW] Clubhouse Games: 51 Worldwide Classics (Nintendo, 06/05/20) – 64,443 (New)
- [NSW] Ring Fit Adventure (Nintendo, 10/18/19) – 29,487 (986,046)
- [NSW] Xenoblade Chronicles: Definitive Edition (Nintendo, 05/29/20) – 16,786 (107,575)
- [NSW] Kowloon Youma Gakuen Ki: Origin of Adventure (Arc System Works, 06/04/20) – 11,774 (New)
- [NSW] Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (Nintendo, 04/28/17) – 10,883 (2,976,727)
- [NSW] Splatoon 2 (Bundle Version Included) (Nintendo, 07/21/17) – 9,226 (3,446,650)
- [NSW] Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Nintendo, 12/07/18) – 7,610 (3,718,682)
- [PS4] The Last of Us Remastered (PlayStation Hits) (SIE, 07/26/18) – 7,210 (84,971)
- [NSW] Minecraft: Nintendo Switch Edition (Bundle Version Included) (Microsoft, 06/21/18) – 7,082 (1,406,932)
A life-long and avid gamer, William D'Angelo was first introduced to VGChartz in 2007. After years of supporting the site, he was brought on in 2010 as a junior analyst, working his way up to lead analyst in 2012. He has expanded his involvement in the gaming community by producing content on his own YouTube channel and Twitch channel dedicated to gaming Let's Plays and tutorials. You can contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @TrunksWD.